Azerbaijan, Baku, Sept.24 / Trend, E.Ismayilov /
In January-August, about 3.13 million tons of oil products were sent to domestic market of Azerbaijan compared to about 2.8 million tons in January-August 2011, Azerbaijani State Statistics Committee told Trend on Friday.
Some 26.4 percent of the total amount of oil products sent to consumers in the country accounted for gasoline, 26 percent - diesel fuel, 10.3 percent - jet fuel, 7.8 percent - fuel oil, 5.8 percent - oil asphalt, 2.5 percent - liquefied gas, 0.3 percent - lubricants and 20.9 percent - other oil products.
In total, over 4.2 million tons of Azerbaijani oil products were sent to consumers (including exports) in January-August.
Some 74.4 percent of the total amount of oil products sent to customers, were sold in the domestic market, while the remaining 25.6 percent - sent for export.