Caspian Pipeline Consortium decreases oil shipping in January
Azerbaijan, Baku, Feb. 4/ Trend E.Ismayilov /
The Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) shareholders shipped about 2.5 million tons of CPC Blend oil via the South Ozereyka-2 terminal in January 2013 compared to 2.6 million tons during the same period of 2012, the CPC website reported.
The shareholders shipped about 30.6 million tons of oil in 2012 compared to over 31.8 million tons in 2011.
CPC shippers who transport and ship crude via the terminal are:
- Tengizshevroil - First signed agreements.
- Arman - Affiliated shipper of the Oryx Caspian Pipeline LLC. Currently, it is owned by Shell.
- Embammunaygaz and Kazoil-Aktobe - Affiliated shippers of the Kazakstan Pipeline Ventures LLC
- CNPC-Aktobemunaygaz - Deals with transporting and loading crude via the terminal using access to the Kazakh government;
- Litasko - affiliated shipper.
- Karachaganak Petroleum Operating B.V. - Second shipper in terms of volume of transported crude after Tengizshevroil;
- NaftaTrans and affiliated companies - Authorized to represent oil of Russian producers in CPC.