Uzbek airport to buy auto parts via tender
BAKU, Azerbaijan, Sept. 26
By Klavdiya Romakayeva - Trend:
Islam Karimov Tashkent International Airport LLC has announced a tender for the purchase of auto parts for anti-icing machines of the Elephant Volvo aircraft, the GPU-180 power unit, and the Volvo FLN airfield snowblower.
Terms of payment: advance payment of 30 percent, the remaining 70 percent - within 30 days after the transfer of goods to the buyer.
The required documents include a copy of a document certifying what standards the goods are manufactured by, or a certificate of conformity (copies certified by the seller) and a copy of the customs declaration.
Delivery method: air, railway, motor transport. The cost of transportation must be included in the price of the goods.
Manufacturers, foreign and domestic firms, and organizations entitled to wholesale trade can take part in the competition.
Tender applications are accepted till Oct.20, 2020.
For more information:
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow the author on Twitter: @romakayeva