...

Iranian commander: Full control over country's borders requires $3 billion

Iran Materials 4 June 2010 11:49
About $3.4 billion is required to implement full control over Iran's borders, Iranian Border Guards Commander General Hussein Zulfugari was quoted as saying by the Iranian police department's website.
Iranian commander: Full control over country's borders requires $3 billion

About $3.4 billion is required to implement full control over Iran's borders, Iranian Border Guards Commander General Hussein Zulfugari was quoted as saying by the Iranian police department's website.

"Iran controls 60 percent of its borders and about $3.4 billion is required to control the remaining 40 percent," Zulfugari said at a meeting with West Azerbaijan Province border troop commanders.

Tags:
Latest

Latest