Baku, Azerbaijan, Feb. 1
AtaBank's customers will now be able to pay their credits without going to the bank's branches, according to a message from the bank.
The bank said it has been possible thanks to joining AtaBank to the MilliOn payment system.
The main purpose of this project is to ensure convenience for the clients given the impossibility of coming to the bank on work days.
"Now all Atabank customers will be able to make their payments via more than 600 MilliOn terminals all over Azerbaijan," the bank said.
In order to make the credit payments via MilliON, customers need to come to the bank and get their CreditID. The sequence of the loan payment operation via MilliOn is listed below:
- Choose 'Banking operations'
- Choose 'AtaBank' in the next window;
- Then enter your 'CreditID' twice;
- The customer's first and last names will appear on screen after entering 'CreditID' twice.
- After being sure that the CreditID and name information are correct, the amount in cash has to be placed into the terminal;
- The receipt given is payment confirmation and should be kept.
The credit payment via the terminal is free of charge and is being done in an online method.
Payments made out of work hours, on holidays or non-working days are being transacted the next working day.
The MilliOn terminals are being placed in various trading and business centres, subway stations, supermarkets, stations and airports in Baku and all over Azerbaijan.
Translated by E.A.
Edited by S.M.
Follow us on Twitter @TRENDNewsAgency