More Gazans were killed on Saturday as Israel continued to bomb the coastal enclave while the warring parties are still at odds to reach a more enduring ceasefire agreement, Xinhua reported.
The Israeli air raids killed one Gazan on Saturday in central Gaza Strip, and two others in southern Gaza Strip town of Rafah, with two more Palestinians wounded, medics and eyewitnesses said.
Medics told Xinhua that a 37-year-old man was instantly killed when Israeli war jets targeted a group of people in Deir al-Balah town.
Meanwhile, Ashraf al-Qedra, Gaza health ministry spokesman, told reporters that two Palestinians were hit and killed while they were driving a vehicle in southern Gaza Strip town of Rafah by Israeli missiles. He added that two bystanders were injured.
Al-Qedra also said that rescue workers pulled earlier on Saturday the bodies of five Palestinians in central Gaza Strip and in eastern Gaza City, adding that three people died because of the wounds they were inflicted two days ago.
Israel has stepped up its large-scale military operation on the Hams-ruled Gaza Strip that started on July 8 in a bid to disarm Gaza militant groups and stop rocket firing into its territory.
So far, death toll in Gaza has mounted to 1,914, including 449 children, 243 women, while Israel has seen the death of 64 soldiers and three civilians during the ongoing Israeli offensive.
Follow us on Twitter @TRENDNewsAgency