Azerbaijan Railways CJSC announces tender
Baku, Azerbaijan, Sept. 20
By Leyla Abdullayeva – Trend:
Azerbaijan Railways CJSC has announced a tender for overhaul of transformers of a number of substations.
All those interested to participate in the tender must send their proposals in two copies, signed and confirmed by a seal in envelopes.
The tender participation fee for each lot is 200 manats, which should be transferred to the following account: AZ57IBAZ38050019449345061205 (AZN).
Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN): 9900007721
Bank: The “Nagliyat” branch of the International Bank of Azerbaijan OJSC
Correspondent account: AZ03NABZ01350100000000002944
Swift code: IBAZAZ2X
Bidders should submit the following documents:
- a written application for participation in the tender;
- a bank check on transfer of participation fee;
- tender proposal (must be valid within 30 days from the date of opening the envelope);
- 1-percent bank guarantee (must be valid within 60 banking days from the date of opening the envelope);
- certificate on absence of tax arrears and other overdue obligations from the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of financial statement for the last one year of activity confirmed by the tax authorities;
- bank statement on financial condition for 2016;
- company’s full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and details;
- certificates of origin and conformity to the relevant goods;
- other documents.
Bidders must submit the above mentioned documents (excluding the tender proposal and bank guarantee) until 18:00 (GMT+4), October 23, 2017, and the tender proposal and bank guarantee in a sealed envelope until 18:00, October 31, 2017 at the following address: D. Aliyev Str., 230, Baku, AZ1138, the administrative building of Azerbaijan Railways CJSC.
Contact person: Oruj Asgarov, phone: (+994 12) 499-42-74).
Tender envelopes will be opened at 11:00 on November 1, 2017.
Authorized representatives of applicants can take part in the tender.