Baku, Azerbaijan, Oct. 12
The “Baku International Sea Trade Port” CJSC has announced an open tender on the “Modernization of two Existing Cranes” according to the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan on Public Procurements, the tender commission said.
Modernization is performed according to the work schedule;
1.1. Expertise examination of Cranes;
1.3. Transportation (new Baku International Sea Trade Port located in Alat district, Baku, Azerbaijan);
1.4. Acceptance and putting in operation.
Interested bidders should submit following documents to be eligible:
- Tender application;
- Notarized copies of documents confirming Bidder’s legal status (Charter, certificate of state registration or statement from registry, etc.);
- Document authorizing the responsible person to act as a signatory;
- Bank statement confirming payment of the participation fee;
- Bank statement on bidder’s financial standing over recent 1 (one) years;
- Reference issued by a respective tax authority on absence of expired obligations on taxes and other compulsory payments in the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- Information on bidder’s at least 5 (five) years relevant experience in manufacturing and modernization of portal cranes (including corporate customer names, addresses, contact numbers, reference letters);
- Annual financial report over the last 2 (two) years issued by an external audit company;
- Two copies of the bid (original and copy) either in Azerbaijani (for local bidders) or in English (for foreign bidders) remains valid for at least 30 (thirty) business days after opening of envelopes;
- Bank guarantee at the amount of 2 (two) percent of the bid price (as per RFP) remains valid for at least 60 (sixty) business days after opening of envelopes;
- Other information on bidder’s qualification specified in the RFP.
Bidders shall submit the signed and sealed bid and bank guarantee of the bid in a written form in a two-fold envelope till 17:00 Baku time, 24 November 2017, other sealed and signed deliverables in a written form in closed envelopes to the coordinator at the Baku International Sea Trade Port administrative office located at 72 U. Hajibayov str., Baku AZ1000 till 17:00, 15 November 2017.
Envelopes and documents submitted upon deadline will be returned without opening and the bidder will not be allowed to the tender.
Participation fee is AZN 3400 (three thousand four hundred Azerbaijani manats) or in USD equivalent at an official exchange rate of USD/AZN established by the Central Bank of the Republic of Azerbaijan to be transferred to the following account:
Bank name: “Kapital Bank” OJSC Sabail branch
Beneficiary name: Baku International Sea Trade Port
Beneficiary AZN account: AZ27AIIB33010019443500206105
Beneficiary USD account: AZ17AIIB33110018403500206105
Cor. acc: 36089289
Cor. Bank: Citi bank N.A New York, USA
SWIFT of cor. bank: CITIUS33
Under no circumstances participation fee is refunded.
Delivery of work and services: no later than 7 (seven) month from the date of signing the procurement agreement.
Evaluation criteria: financial and technical factors.
Any person, willing to participate in the tender, may get the RFP in Azerbaijani or English at the administrative office of the Baku International Sea Trade Port, located at 72 U. Hajibayov str., Baku AZ1000 by submission of the bank reference confirming payment of the participation fee.
Mr. Huseyn Mammadli
Tel.: +994 12 599 00 03 (ext.1400)
Mrs. Aytakin Hajiyeva
Tel.: +994 12 498 91 84