Ethylene-Polyethylene plant electrician dies
Azerbaijan, Baku, May 20 / Trend /
A 52-year-old electrician Agil Nagiyev died in connection with an electric arc occurred during a short circuit in the power distribution section of workshop No 35 of the "Ethylene-Polyethylene" plant, the report said.
The "Ethylene-polyethylene" plant is on the balance of "Azerkimya" PU under SOCAR.
The incident occurred at 3:00 p.m. on May 19. A 32-year-old power engineer İlkin Khatamov and Agil Nagiyev were injured. They were placed in a Baku hospital No 5, but despite the doctors' efforts, Nagiyev died.
The investigation is underway. The information will be provided.