Azerbaijan to introduce new interstate construction standards next year
Azerbaijan, Baku, Dec. 3 / Trend U. Ismayilova /
Azerbaijan will introduce new interstate standards approved by the Interstate Commission for Science and Technology for technical normalization, standardization and certification from Jan.1, 2011, the Azerbaijani State Committee for Architecture and Urban Planning said.
The new standards approved by order of the head of the Azerbaijani State Committee for Architecture and Urban Planning on November 24, 2010.
The State Committee adopted the following standards:
- GOST 10832-2009 "Sand and gravel. Specifications";
- GOST 24211-2008 "Additives for concrete. General technical conditions";
- GOST 25607-2009 "Mixtures of rubble, gravel and sand for coatings and bases of roads and airfields. Specifications";
- GOST 30459-2008 "Additives for concrete. Determination and evaluation;
- GOST 31167-2009 "Buildings. Methods for determining the air permeability in natural conditions;
- GOST 31251-2008 "Outside walls. Test methods for fire hazard";
- Standard 9128-2009 "Asphalt mixtures. Specifications".
The report says that the earlier accepted standards - GOST 10832-91, GOST 24211-2003, GOST 25607-83, GOST 30459-2003, GOST 31167-2002, GOST 9128-84 will become invalid as a result of adopting new standards from January 1, 2011.