Caspian Pipeline Consortium increases CPC Blend oil shipments by over 20%
Baku, Azerbaijan, Feb. 2
By Emil Ismayilov - Trend:
The shareholders of the Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) shipped 3.57 million metric tons of CPC Blend oil from the Southern Ozereyka-2 terminal in January 2015 compared to 2.93 million metric tons in January 2014, the website of the consortium said Feb.2.
The shareholders of the Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) shipped nearly 40 million metric tons of CPC Blend oil from the Southern Ozereyka-2 terminal in 2014 compared to 32.7 million metric tons in 2013.
CPC shippers transporting and shipping crude at the terminal are:
- Tengizshevroil - the first signed agreement.
- Arman - affiliated shipper of the Oryx Caspian Pipeline LLC. Currently, it is owned by Shell.
- Embamunaigas and Kazoil-Aktobe - affiliated shippers of the Kazakstan Pipeline Ventures LLC.
- CNPC-Aktobemunaigas - carries out transporting and shipping of crude via the terminal using the right of access to the Kazakh government;
- Litasko - affiliated shipper of Lukarco B.V. Company.
- Karachaganak Petroleum Operating B.V. - the second shipper for the volume of
transported oil after Tengizshevroil. It is affiliated with a number of CPC shareholders.
- NaftaTrans CJSC and affiliated companies are authorized to deliver oil from Russian producers to CPC in accordance to the rights of access to the Russian Federation.