Tender: Azerbaijan’s Phytosanitary Control Service to buy equipment, spare parts
Baku, Azerbaijan, Sept. 7
By Leyla Abdullayeva – Trend:
The Phytosanitary Control Service under the Ministry of Agriculture of Azerbaijan has announced a tender to buy laboratory equipment, devices and spare parts.
All those interested to participate in the tender must send their proposals in two copies, signed and confirmed by a seal in envelopes.
Applicants, after paying the participation fee, can obtain tender documents at: 7A, N. Narimanov Street, Baku, Azerbaijan. Contact person: Vagif Huseynov. Phone: (+99412) 562-85-13 (ext. 120).
The cost of participation in the tender: Lot #1 – 500 Azerbaijani manats; lot #2 – 250 manats.
Bidders should submit the following documents:
- a written application for participation in the tender;
- a bank check on transfer of participation fee;
- tender proposal (must be valid within 30 days from the date of opening the envelope);
- 2-percent bank guarantee (must be valid within 60 banking days from the date of opening the envelope);
- certificate on absence of tax arrears and other overdue obligations from the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of financial statement for the last one year of activity confirmed by the tax authorities;
- bank statement on financial condition for 2016;
- company’s full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and details;
- certificates of origin and conformity to the relevant goods;
- other documents.
Bidders must submit the above mentioned documents (excluding the tender proposal and bank guarantee) until 17:00 (UTC+4), Oct. 6, 2017, and the tender proposal and bank guarantee in a sealed envelope – until 17:00, October 18, 2017.
Tender envelopes will be opened at 10:00 on October 19, 2017.
Authorized representatives of applicants can take part in the tender.