AzerGold CJSC announces tender to buy cyanide
Baku, Azerbaijan, Sept. 29
By Leyla Abdullayeva – Trend:
Azerbaijan’s AzerGold CJSC, which specializes in exploration, study, development and management of non-ferrous metal deposits, has announced a tender to buy cyanide for the Chovdar ore processing plant.
According to the tender commission, tender documents will be accepted until 17:00 (UTC+4), October 3, 2017, while tender proposals and bank guarantee can be submitted in a sealed envelope until 17:00, October 12, 2017.
The cost of participation in the tender is 200 Azerbaijani manats per lot.
Bidders should submit the following documents:
- a written application for participation in the tender;
- a bank check on transfer of participation fee;
- tender proposal (must be valid within 30 days from the date of opening the envelope);
- One-percent bank guarantee (must be valid within 60 banking days from the date of opening the envelope);
- certificate on absence of tax arrears and other overdue obligations from the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of financial statement for the last one year of activity confirmed by the tax authorities;
- bank statement on financial condition for 2016;
- company’s full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and details;
- certificates of origin and conformity to the relevant goods;
- other documents.
Envelopes with tender proposals will be opened at 17:00 on October 16, 2017 at: 2H, Mikayil Mushfig Street, Sabayil district, Baku, Azerbaijan.
Contact person: Rafig Abdullayev. Phone: (+99412) 505-02-02.