Iran talks important plants to be commissioned in Fars province
BAKU, Azerbaijan, May 19
By Elnur Baghishov - Trend:
A number of important plants will be commissioned in the Fars province (southern Iran) in the current Iranian year (starting from March 20, 2020), Chairman of the Fars Province Industry, Mine and Trade Organization Hamidreza Izadi said, Trend reports citing the organization’s website.
According to Izadi, the jobs will be created for 3,220 people at the plants that will be commissioned through investments worth 29.3 trillion rials (about $699 million).
Izadi added that with the commissioning of the Peyman Dana Refinery, 225,000 tons of white oil, 88,000 tons of diesel, 32,000 tons of LPG and 524,000 tons of gasoline will be produced annually.
The official said that with the commissioning of the 4th phase of the Pasargad smelter plant, 3.5 million tons of iron concentrate will be produced annually.
Izadi said that the plant will produce 15,000 tons of glass wool a year in the Shiraz special economic zone.
The following equipment production facilities will be put into operation in Fars Province:
- Dalin Sepidan Oil and Gas Company Plant for the production of oil, gas and petrochemical equipment,
- Neyriz Steel Plant for the production of 800,000 tons of steel ingots per year,
- Azarakhsh plant for the production of 7 million square meters of ceramics per year,
- Mehr Arian plant for the production of 80,000 tons of heat-resistant soil per year,
- Sadaf plant for the production of 7.5 million square meters of ceramics per year,
- Abnoos Resin plant for the production of 350,000 tons of rubber and glue per year.