Azerbaijani State Agency on Agriculture Credits Invite Bank and non-Bank Organizations for Cooperation
Azerbaijan, Baku / corr. Trend S.Babayeva / The Azerbaijani State Agency on Agriculture credits at the Agriculture Ministry of Azerbaijan invites banks and non-bank organizations, who are interested in cooperating and participating in crediting.
The Agency will issue lax credits to natural and juridical individuals who are engaged in agriculture through the assistance of credit organizations.
The interested organizations can appeal to the Agency.
The State Agency will issue credits in July. Some AZM 5mln will be allocated for the first stage. In compliance with the disposal of the Azerbaijani Cabinet of Ministers the credits will be used in the following directions:
- production and processing of agriculture products,
- improvement of melioration of irrigative soils,
- providing by irrigative equipment,
- modernization and development of the foodstuff sector,
- purchase of agriculture equipments and chemicals,
- pilot projects of the Agriculture Ministry,
- telegenesis of cattle breeding.
The micro credits on AZM 1,000 for the two year term will be allocated, small credits- AZM 1,000- 20,000, average credits AZM 20,000- 50,000 for the three year term and large credits AZM 50,000- 200,000 for the five year term.