Azerbaijan, Baku, Sept 3 /Trend E.Ismayilov/
In January-August 2012, Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) shareholders shipped more than 20.24 million tons of CPC Blend oil via the South Ozereyka-2 terminal compared to over 21.75 million tons in the same period of 2011, the CPC said.
The shareholders shipped over 2.44 million tons of oil in August compared to 2.77 million tons for the same period of 2011.
In 2011, Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) shareholders shipped about 32 million tons of CPC Blend oil via the South Ozereyka-2 terminal compared to 34.92 million tons in 2010.
The shareholders shipped 34.57 million tons in 2009. Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) shareholders shipped about 31.5 million tons in 2008. The index was over 32.6 mln in 2007.
CPC shippers who transport and ship crude via the terminal are:
- Tengizshevroil - First signed agreements.
Arman - Affiliated shipper of the Oryx Caspian Pipeline LLC. Currently, it is owned by Shell.
- Embammunaygaz and Kazoil-Aktobe - Affiliated shippers of the Kazakstan Pipeline Ventures LLC
- CNPC-Aktobemunaygaz - Deals with transporting and loading crude via the terminal using access to the Kazakh government;
- Litasko - affiliated shipper.
- Karachaganak Petroleum Operating B.V. - Second shipper in terms of volume of transported crude after Tengizshevroil;
- NaftaTrans and affiliated companies - Authorized to represent oil of Russian producers in CPC.