Oil products consumption increased by almost 9 per cent since early 2013
Azerbaijan, Baku, October 21/Trend, E. Ismayilov/
Nearly 3.86 million tons of oil products were sent to Azerbaijan's domestic market in January-September 2013 which is by 8.9 per cent more than in the same period if 2012, the country's State Statistics Committee told Trend on Monday.
In total, around 4.8 million tons of oil products was sent to Azerbaijan's domestic market in 2012, which is by 8.8 per cent more than in 2011.
According to the committee, the deliveries of motor gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel, bitumen, liquefied gas and other types of oil products to the domestic market increased in January-September.
Some 5.02 million tons of Azerbaijani oil products was sent to consumers (including exports) during the reporting period, which is by 5.6 per cent more than in January-September 2012.
Some 76.8 per cent of the total volume of oil products was sold in the domestic market and the remaining 23.2 per cent was sent to export.