Representatives of 20 countries to Participate in BakuTel 2006
Delegations from 20 countries of the world are expected at 12th International ICT Exhibition BakuTel 2006 that will take place in October. Companies participating in the exhibition are expected to exceed 120, including 15 U.S. individuals, Trend reports with reference to the Press Service of the Ministry of Communication & IT of Azerbaijan.
The main sections of the exhibition are the following:
- Telecommunication and networks,
- IT and office technologies,
- Cable and wireless communications,
- Satellite communication and technologies
- TV-radio broadcasting equipment and technology
- banking technologies and services
- Security systems
- Broadband communication and technology
- Software and automation systems
- E-business & e-government
The following presentations will be held at the exhibition:
-Advantek International, Inc. wind generators and wireless access systems
-AB SkyBell Communications- ISP services: Dial-up, ADSL, Leased Lines
-Alcatel -IPTV, My Music, My Video
- AZEL (Azerbaijan Electronics) Epson production presentation, new Lazer line
- FOREX-AZ MMC- client assets management
-Hesfibel-Caspian Communication and Trade LTD -Optical data cabinest
-Rustelcom multi-service system Magelan
Also held at the exhibitions will be the international conference Special economic zones: new direction of sustainable development in Azerbaijan.
BakuTel exhibitions were launched in 1995 and are an annual event. Last year its participants totaled 100 companies from around the Globe. Bakutel-2006 is organized by International ITE Group PLC together with its sole Caucasian partner Iteca Caspian LLC.
This year, for the very first time, the exhibition will be held under the protection of the Azeri President Ilham Aliyev.