Tashkent airport opens tender to buy dental materials, tools
Baku, Azerbaijan, July 19
By Fikret Dolukhanov - Trend:
The Tashkent International Airport named after Islam Karimov State Unitary Enterprise has announced a tender for the supply of dental materials and tools.
Terms of payment: 15 percent advance payment in Uzbek soums, and the remaining 85 percent – within three days after supply of goods.
Applications for the competitive tender are accepted at the following address: 13 Kumarik Str., 100167, Tashkent International Airport, Tashkent city.
Phone : (+998 71) 140-28-93, 140-29-54.
Fax: (+998 71) 140-28-93.
Contact person: Alimov A. M.
E-mail: [email protected]
The commercial offers must be submitted until July 23, 2018.
Follow the author on Twitter: @FDolukhanov