Uzbekistan Airways buys spare parts for tankers via tender
Baku, Azerbaijan, Aug 17
By Fakhri Vakilov – Trend:
Tashkent International Airport has announced a tender for the purchase of spare parts for aircraft tankers of WGJY 45 (Howo), MAN TGS and KrAZ - 64431 brands and their special equipment.
Commercial offers are accepted until August 25, 2019.
Terms of payment: 15 percent of the prepayment, the remaining 85 percent within 10 banking days.
Delivery time: no more than 20 calendar days from the date of receipt of prepayment.
Domestic and foreign factories - manufacturers, firms and organizations authorized to carry out wholesale trade can participate in the tender.
The commercial proposal should be sent to the First Deputy Director of the Airport, Kim V.S. (for the refueling complex) at the address: 100167, Tashkent, Kumarik 13 str., Tashkent Airport.
Tel / Fax: :+(99871) 140-28-46; +(99897) 460-22-01
E-mail: [email protected]
Follow author on Twitter:@vakilovfaxri