Airport in Uzbekistan to buy electric car via tender

Tenders Materials 14 June 2021 13:14 (UTC +04:00)
Airport in Uzbekistan to buy electric car via tender

BAKU, Azerbaijan, June 14

By Klavdiya Romakayeva - Trend:

Islam Karimov Tashkent International Airport has announced a tender for the purchase of an electric car.

Payment terms: 30 percent advance payment, the remaining 70 percent - immediately after the goods are handed over to the buyer.

Payment currency: Uzbek sum, US dollar or EURO.

Terms of delivery of goods: for foreign suppliers - within the framework of Incoterms 2010 or CIP (Tashkent airport), for domestic suppliers - self-pickup is allowed.

Delivery time of the goods: No more than 90 days from the date of receipt of the prepayment.

The competition is open to foreign and domestic manufacturers, firms and organizations entitled to wholesale trade.

Tender applications are accepted till June 25, 2021.

For more information:

Phone: (998 78) 140-29-54

E-mail: [email protected]


Follow the author on Twitter: @romakayeva