Turkmen State Corporation opens up tender for pipe manufacturing
Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, Jan. 29 / Trend H. Hasanov /
The Turkmenturba plant of the Turkmenneftegazstroy State Corporation is to accept orders from all interested organisations and companies to manufacture pipes and fittings of different diameters for hot and cold water supply, sewerage system and drip irrigation. Including:
- Polyethylene pipes with a diameter of 20 mm to 500 mm, fittings with a diameter of 20 mm to 315 mm for cold water supply and sewerage system;
- Polypropylene pipes with a diameter of 20 mm to 160 mm and fittings for hot water supply;
- Sewerage polypropylene pipes with a length from one metre to three metres, diameter from 50 mm to 160 mm for indoor use;
- Polyethylene pipes for drip irrigation of 16 mm diameter and 20 mm, fittings with screw diameter of 20 mm to 110 mm;
- Glass fibre pipes with a diameter of 300 mm to 1400 mm and fittings;
- Various containers for water and other liquids.
Turkmenturba plant's production is in demand among consumers. It has been certified and is qualitative meeting international standards.
For further information: Address: Rukhabat district, Akhal region, Turkmenistan.
Contact phone numbers of the plant: (+99312) 24-48-44, 24-48-46.