Iran’s IRINN TV economic news 12:00 GMT; Sept. 26 (Summary)
The following is a numbered list of news on latest economic developments in the Islamic Republic of Iran, as of 12:00 GMT, Sept. 26, on IRINN TV.
1. 12:03 GMT – Mohammad Baqer Nobakht, the head of Planning and Budget Organization of Iran, briefs journalists about the government’s current expenses. The current expenses have increased by 73 percent compared to the fiscal year 2013/14.
2. 12:06 GMT – An Iranian official within the agricultural ministry denies that the country needs to import wheat. (Report includes details on the domestic wheat production)
3. 12:07 GMT – Iran Polymer and Petrochemical Institute (IPPI) and the French association for rubber and plastic have inked a MoU on cooperation.
4. 12:08 GMT – Report on the production of nanomedicine and nanomaterial in the southern city of Jahrom.
5. 12:10 GMT – Report on the prices of gold in the Iranian market. Per gold coin was traded at 12,463,000 rials (about $ 318.9 according to the currency rate in free market) on Tuesday. Per gram of the 18-karat gold priced at 1,217,000 rials (about $31.1).
6. 12:10 GMT – Report on the rate of foreign currencies in the Iranian market. Per euro valued 46,593 rials in the free market gaining 98 rials compared to the preceding day. The US dollar added 82 rials to stand at 39,069 rials.
7. 12:11 GMT – Report on the performance of the Tehran Stock Exchange Market (TSE). The main index of the TSE grew by 111.9 points or 0.13 percent to stand at 85628.8 points.
Source: The state-owned news channel (IRINN), Tehran, in Persian language.
For transcription and video from the news program please contact us at [email protected]