Program summary: Iran IRINN TV economic news, Nov. 18
The following is a numbered list of news on latest economic developments in the Islamic Republic of Iran, as of 12:00 GMT, Nov. 16, on IRINN TV.
1. 12:03 GMT – Iran has become the third largest oil provider of India.
2. 12:04 GMT – Iran has exported 1.2 billion cubic meter of gas to Iraq since late June.
3. 12:05 GMT – An Iranian official with Consumers and Producers Protection Organization has denied that the prices of home appliances have increased in the country.
4. 12:06 GMT – Report on an exemplary entrepreneur who has inaugurated 60 wood workshops in Esfahan City.
5. 12:07 GMT – Report on the prices of gold in the Iranian market. Gold coin was traded at 14,108,000 rials (about $345.6 according to the currency rate in free market) on Saturday. One gram of the 18-karat gold was priced at 1,268,000 rials (about $31.06).
6. 12:07 GMT – Report on the rate of foreign currencies in the Iranian market. Euro valued 48,139 rials in the free market. The US dollar was traded at 40,812 rials.
7. 12:07 GMT – The main index of Tehran Stock Exchange reached 88202 points.
8. 12:08 GMT – Iranian agriculture ministry has equipped about 1.6 million hectares of agricultural lands with modern irrigation technologies.
9. 12:10 GMT – Report on the tile production in a factory in South Khorasan Province.
10. 12:12 GMT – Report on falling foreign investment in China.
Source: State-owned news channel IRINN, Tehran, in Persian
For transcription and video from the news program please contact us at [email protected]