Program summary: Iran IRINN TV economic news, April 16
The following is a numbered list of news on latest economic developments in the Islamic Republic of Iran, as of 11:00 GMT, April 16, on IRINN TV.
1. 11:03 GMT – Iran’s online trade system has launched registering requests for importing goods into the country.
2. 11:04 GMT – An exhibition on banks, insurance and the capital market has been inaugurated in Tehran.
3. 11:05 GMT – The main index of Tehran Stock Exchange dropped to 95,506.
4. 11:07 GMT – Report on the prices of domestically produced cars in Iran.
5. 11:08 GMT – Iran and Poland plan to increase bilateral trade.
6. 11: 09 GMT – Iranian privatization organization has briefed on the privatization situation in the country.
7. 11:11 GMT – Iran’s deputy energy minister, Mohammad Sadeghzadeh, has said that the country’s capacity for generating power from renewable sources has increased by 366 percent.
8. 11:12 GMT – Farmers in the southern regions of Sistan and Balouchestan Province have begun cultivating watermelon.
Source: State-owned news channel IRINN, Tehran, in Persian
For transcription and video from the news program please contact us at email@example.com