Iran Energy Exchange performance on May 1
Baku, Azerbaijan, May 1
The products traded at Iran Energy Exchange (IRENEX) on May 1 are:
- 4,000 tons of liquid gas from Shazand Oil Refining Company;
- 10,000 tons of diesel from National Iranian Oil Products Distribution Company for Afghanistan.
- 2,002 tons of methanol from Shiraz Petrochemical Company;
- 150 tons of light fuel oil from Tabriz Petrochemical Company;
- 100 tons of heavy cut from Tabriz Petrochemical Company;
- 500 tons of Iso recycle from Shiraz Oil Refining Company;
- 1,000 tons of reformate from Bou-Ali-Sina Petrochemical Co.;
- 200 tons of Iso feed from Tabriz Oil Refining Company;
- 1,000 tons of heavy cut from Jam Petrochemical Company.
Total value of the deals in the rings amounted to 474.557 billion rials.
IRENEX is a market for trading energy futures and commodities, including oil, gas, electricity, petrochemicals and oil byproducts. It was launched in 2013 as the fourth official Iranian exchange and operates under the supervision and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Organization of Iran.
More than 100 companies, including petrochemical plants, refineries and power plants offer their commodities at the exchange, according to the IRENEX website.
($1 = 42,000 rials on May 1)