Iran Energy Exchange performance on Sept. 11
Baku, Azerbaijan, Sept. 11
The products traded at Iran Energy Exchange (IRENEX) on Sept. 11:
-1,002 cubic meters of 402 solvent from Isfahan Oil Refining Company;
-20,000 tons of light hydrocarbon from Memaran Tejarat Holding.
- 1,200 cubic meters of 404 solvent from Tabriz Oil Refining Company;
- 2.4 million liters of 402 solvent from Tabriz Oil Refining Company;
- 1.51 million liters of 503 solvent from Isfahan Oil Refining Company;
- 2,618 tons of methanol from Shiraz Petrochemical Company;
- 1.01 million liters of 502 solvent from Isfahan Oil Refining Company;
- 2.4 million liters of 402 solvent from Bandar Abbas Oil Refining Company;
- 3 million liters of 402 solvent from Kermanshah Oil Refining Company;
- 504,000 liters of 400 solvent from Isfahan Oil Refining Company;
- 504,000 liters of 410 solvent from Isfahan Oil Refining Company;
-200,000 liters of 404 solvent from Shiraz Oil Refining Company;
-60 tons of gas condensates from Razi Petrochemical Company;
-1,518 tons of gas condensate of Khangiran Gas Refining Company with the grade S-400.
Total value of the deals in the rings amounted to 1,992 billion rials.
IRENEX is a market for trading energy futures and commodities, including oil, gas, electricity, petrochemicals and oil byproducts. It was launched in 2013 as the fourth official Iranian exchange and operates under the supervision and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Organization of Iran.
More than 100 companies, including petrochemical plants, refineries and power plants offer their commodities at the exchange, according to the IRENEX website.
($1 = 42,000 rials on Sept. 11)