Iran Energy Exchange performance on Sept. 12
Baku, Azerbaijan, Sept. 12
The products traded at Iran Energy Exchange (IRENEX) on Sept. 12:
- 1,012 tons of heavy cut from Shazand Petrochemical Company;
- 1.5 million liters of 402 solvent from Kermanshah Oil Refining Company;
- 990,000 liters of 410 solvent from Kermanshah Oil Refining Company;
- 3,000 tons of Iso recycle from Tehran Oil Refining Company;
- 1,000 tons of Iso feed from Shiraz Oil Refining Company;
- 2,000 tons of heavy naphtha from Tehran Oil Refining Company;
- 6,000 kilowatt hours of electricity from MAPNA Parand Power Generation Company.
Total value of the deals in the rings amounted to 457.77 billion rials.
IRENEX is a market for trading energy futures and commodities, including oil, gas, electricity, petrochemicals and oil byproducts. It was launched in 2013 as the fourth official Iranian exchange and operates under the supervision and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Organization of Iran.
More than 100 companies, including petrochemical plants, refineries and power plants offer their commodities at the exchange, according to the IRENEX website.
($1 = 42,000 rials on Sept. 12)