Azerbaijan, Baku, June 19 / Trend /
The International Islamic Business and Finance Summit will be organized in Russia for the first time. The aim of the Summit is to provide participants of the Summit with the opportunity to establish international business links and attract investments, as well as to study the prospects of developing business activities within the framework of the Islamic economic model.
The unique feature of the Summit is that it gathers in a single venue the representatives of different business organizations and world-renowned scholars in Islamic economics and finance from the Middle East, Europe and Southeast Asia, CIS and Russia.
Within the framework of the business session the participants will be able to get an overview of the current situation and opportunities for development of the main sectors of Russia's and CIS countries' economies, get acquainted with the practice of fund raising deals based on Islamic principles. A separate part of the session will be devoted to the current situation and development of Islamic financial institutions in the world and Russian Federation. Special attention will be paid to the problems and prospects for development of small and medium enterprises as these play the key role in the development of any economy.
The organizers of the International Summit of the Islamic Business and Finance are: IFK "LINOVA (Tatarstan, Russia), Institute of Islamic Research and Training (Saudi Arabia), Kuala Lumpur Business School (Malaysia), the Russian Center for Islamic Economics and Finance at Rio (Tatarstan, Russia ).
The organizers of the International Islamic Business and Finance Summit are: IFC Linova (Tatarstan, Russia), the Islamic Research and Training Institute (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia), Kuala-Lumpur Business School (Malaysia), and the Russian Centre of Islamic Economics and Finance of the Russian Islamic University (Tatarstan, Russia).
To the present moment representatives of various organizations and companies from Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, France, Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan, Qatar, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Azerbaijan and Russian Federation have confirmed their participation in the Summit.
Among the VIP-participants of the summit are:
- Kamil Iskhakov, Official representative of Russian Federation in the Organization of the Islamic Conference
- First Vice-Premier of the Government of the Republic of Tatarstan Boris Pavlov,
- OJSC "Tatneft" Director General Shafagat Takhautdinov (Russia),
- Deputy Minister of International Trade and Industry of Malaysia, Tun Dato Muhriz Mahadhir,
- CEO and Manager of the Islamic Corporation for Private Sector Development Khaled M.Al-Abudi (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia),
- Secretary General of the Organization of the Accounting and Auditing for Islamic Financial Institutions, Dr. Muhammad Nedal Alchar (Bahrain),
- Prof. Sudin bin Haron, President, Kuala Lumpur Business School (Malaysia),
- Head of the International Shariah Research Academy Akram Laldin (Malaysia)
- Secretary General of the General Council of Islamic Banks and Financial Institutions (CIBAFI) Ezzedin Khoja (Bahrain).
Media partners are:
- General Media Partner RIA Novosti "
- Information and rating agency AK & M,
- TREND Capital (Azerbaijan),
- The Russian business newspaper,
- Russian business portal "Alliance Media"
- Interstate TV and Radio Company "Mir",
- Kazinform news agency (Kazakhstan),
- A news channel "Russia Al-Yaum" (Russia today),
- Al-Jazeera TV channel, broadcasting in Arabic, is the largest business portal, the Center for Islamic Banking and Islamic Economy Al-Huda, the Institute of Islamic Banking and Insurance New horizont, portals "Islam News", Arabinform.
Among foreign business publications - magazines are: Al-Bayan , Investors Group, Tru banking; Reuters group, including IFR Asia, Reuters Professional Publishing.
Republic of Tatarstan are represented by: Republican information agency "Tatar-inform", e-business newspaper "Business-online", Business Journal "Information-Analytical Portal" Tatcentre, newspapers "Time and money", "Where is the money", "Republic of Tatarstan", "Watanim Tatarstan", "Shehri Kazan", "Tatarstan Izvestia", the magazine "Tatarstan", Web sites "Halalpages.ru", "Info-Islam", 1000KZN.
Partners of the Summit are:
Business Forum Thiqah
Bahrain World Economic Summit
Centre of Perspective Economic Research of the Academy of Science of Tatarstan Republic
Russian-Arab Business Council
Delovaya Rossiya (Business Russia)
Association of Small and Medium Business Enterprises of the Republic of Tatarstan
Audit-consulting company "Audex"
Financial and industrial group "Simurg"
Noncommercial partnership of Muslim businessmen "Tarhan Group"
JSC "Group of Companies " Меdsy "
Sponsors of the International Summit of the Islamic Business and Finance are: OJSC "Tatneft
The Islamic Development Bank (IDB)
AK BARS Development
www.kazansummit.ru Web site and phone (fax) + 7 (843) 56 76 089 contacts are available to get more information about the summit.