IBA introduces new version of Internet Banking
Azerbaijan, Baku, April 21 / Trend /
The International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA) has introduced a new version of the "Internet Bank" system for legal and physical bodies engaged in entrepreneurship, the report said.
This system enables the clients to manage their accounts from anywhere by saving time and money. The new version provides the client with the following amenities:
- to adjust a flexible system of access to the accounts for the various staff members (up to five hierarchical levels);
- to have access to accounts from any computer with a special keychain, without any threat of unlawful invasions;
- to track patterns for frequently repeated operations. It can accelerate the process of such implementation;
- to receive information about accounts and create account receipts for a client in a convenient format and upload receipts to computer;
- to carry out any kind of money transfer to the customer's accounts and to any person in the country and abroad;
- to convert currency;
- to open urgent deposits;
- to obtain current information about loans and pay them off.