Turkmen State Sea and River Transport Service announces tender
Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, Nov. 18 / Trend H. Hasanov /
The Turkmen Transport Service has announced an international tender for the State Sea and River following lots:
- Lot No.1 - technical consultant to develop a conceptual project of ship repair / shipbuilding base at the Turkmenbashi international seaport.
1. Concerned (applicants) are invited to:
- Submit a written application for participation in the tender stating the full name of the company, firm, legal status, postal address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail and information about the company's financial position over the past five years as well as more information about the experience of the company and its employees in the design or construction of shipyards.
- obtain the tender documents by paying $230 VAT included.
The applicant must apply to participate in the tender by Nov. 25, 2011 and no later than 4:00 local time from the date of announcement.
2. All required documents must be placed into a sealed envelope with the name of the project in the top left-hand corner of the envelope, and sent to the following address:
Address: the Turkmen State Sea and River Transport Service, 8 A Shagadam st., Turkmenbashi, Balkan province, Turkmenistan, 745000
Phones: (+993 243) 2-38-43, 22-13-46
Fax: 2-07-81, 2-07-44.
3. Only applicants, meeting the criteria of the Turkmen State Sea and River Transport Service will be offered the contract. They will have to provide a technical and commercial proposal up to Dec. 26, 2011.
4. The Turkmen State Sea and River Transport Service is not responsible for any costs incurred by applicants for the participation, preparation and completion of these documents.