Khazar consortium announces tender in Turkmenistan
Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, May 6 / Trend H.Hasanov /
The tender committee of the Khazar consortium, consisting of Turkmenneft and the Mitro International Limited, which operates in accordance with the terms of the production sharing agreement in respect of Khazar contract area (Eastern Cheleken field), announces a tender for the execution of works on intensification of oil recovery of wells by the use of hydraulic jet perforating technology in the Khazar contract area (Eastern Cheleken field, the test well No. 39, a lot).
To participate in the tender and receive its conditions it's necessary within ten calendar days (up to 18-00 local time) on the date of publication of this notice:
1. To pay the fee for participation in the tender. The fee for participating in the tender is $250 (two hundred and fifty U.S. dollars). Not subject to VAT in accordance with the PSA and the Law of Turkmenistan "On Hydrocarbon Resources".
Payment details: branch MITRO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED TURKMENISTAN, currency account 232 030 002 201 849 001 6900 0, TURKMENVNESHEKONOMBANK tax code 302 341 000 023, corresponding account 200 543 901, MFO (sort code) 390 101 201. Bank charges are at the expense of the applicant.
2. To prepare a written request of the applicant to participate in the tender (in any form).
3. To get the tender conditions (personal handing at the addresses given below). To obtain the tender conditions and specifications of the lot it's necessary to submit a document confirming payment of the tender fee, a written application and a document confirming the authority of the representative of the company.
Specific information about participation in the tender and receipt of tender conditions can be obtained at the following addresses:
1. 744000 Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, Andalib 50/1, 3rd floor. Representation of Mitro International Limited. Attention: Assistant Office:
tel.: + 993 12 45 60 95; Fax: + 993 12 45 60 96; e-mail: [email protected]
2. 109 147, Russia, Moscow, Marksistskaya str, 14/16, building 1, the Moscow representative office of Mitro International Limited
Attention: Director of Foreign Cooperation:
tel.: + 7 495 788 55 60; Fax: + 7 495 748 32 31; e-mail: [email protected]
Premilinary acquaintance with the conditions of the tender and specification of the lot is at the addresses indicated above, prior to the expiration of the shown date for payment of fee for participation in the tender.