Baku, Azerbaijan, July 28
By Leyla Abdullayeva – Trend:
Azerbaijan Railways CJSC has announced a tender for the preparation of draft proposal for the automation of transportation process, installation of software, training for its use.
According to the Tender Commission’s announcement published on the website of the State Service for Antimonopoly Policy and Consumers’ Rights Protection under the Ministry of Economy, tender bids will be opened at 11:00 (GMT+4), on September 8, 2017.
All those who wish to participate in the tender must submit their proposals in two copies, sealed and confirmed with a signature.
Applicants can obtain tender documents in the Azerbaijani language at: 230, Dilara Aliyeva Street, Administrative building of Azerbaijan Railways CJSC, 3rd floor, Room #342, Baku, Azerbaijan, AZ1138.
Contact person: Eldar Agayev
Phone: (+994 12) 499-48-36; mob: (+994 55) 396-04-97.
The cost of participation in the tender is 500 manats.
Account: AZ57IBAZ38050019449345061205 (AZN)
Bank: The International Bank of Azerbaijan, “Nagliyyat” branch
Bidders should submit the following documents:
- a written application for participation in the tender;
- a bank check on transfer of participation fee;
- tender proposal (must be valid within 30 days from the date of opening the envelope);
- bank guarantee (must be valid within 60 banking days from the date of opening the envelope);
- certificate on absence of tax arrears and other overdue obligations from the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of financial statement for the last one year of activity confirmed by the tax authorities;
- bank statement on financial condition for the last year;
- company’s full name, legal status, charter, country of registration and details;
- certificates of origin and conformity to the relevant goods;
- other documents.
Documents should be prepared in the Azerbaijani language and in two copies (original and copy), and tender proposals in a foreign language should be translated into the Azerbaijani language.
According to the tender terms, bidders must submit the above-mentioned documents (excluding tender proposals and bank guarantees) until 18:00, August 28, 2017, and tender proposals and bank guarantees in a sealed envelope – until 18:00, September 8, 2017.
Authorized representatives of applicants can take part in the tender by presenting the relevant document.