Caspian Pipeline Consortium ups CPC Blend shipments in June
Azerbaijan, Baku, July 1 / Trend , E. Ismayilov/
In January-June, Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) shareholders shipped about 17.2 million tons of CPC Blend oil (124.5 million barrels) via the South Ozereyka-2 terminal compared to 15.5 million tons (121.3 million barrels) in the same period in 2008, the CPC press service said.
The shareholders shipped over 2.8 million tons of oil (22.3 million barrels) in June compared to 2.7 million tons (21 million barrels) for the same period of 2008.
CPC shareholders shipped 31.5 million tons of oil in 2008, compared to 32.6 million tons in 2007.
CPC Blend's density is 812kg/m3 with a sulfur content of 0.53 percent. One ton contains 7.8 barrels.
CPC shippers who transport and ship crude via the terminal are:
- Tengizshevroil - First signed agreements.
- Arman - Affiliated shipper;
- Oryx Caspian Pipeline - Owned by Shell;
- Embammunaygaz and Kazoil-Aktobe - Affiliated shipper;
- Kazakhstan Pipeline Ventures;
- CNPC-Aktobemunaygaz - Deals with transporting and loading crude via the terminal using access to the Kazakh government;
- Litasko - affiliated shipper.
- Karachaganak Petroleum Operating B.V. - Second shipper in terms of volume of transported crude after Tengizshevroil;
- NaftaTrans and affiliated companies - Authorized to represent oil of Russian producers in CPC.
Do you have any feedback? Contact our journalist at: [email protected]