Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, 15 March / Trend H. Hasanov /
CNPC International (China National Petroleum Corporation) has announced a pre-qualification tender to purchase casing for drill wells in the Bagtyyarlyk contract area.
Details will be provided in tender documents (ITB).
All casing shall be delivered in three batches from August 2013 to April 2014.
The casing provided by the companies should have long term operational practice and evidence of good quality and high security .
In order to guarantee the quality and terms of delivery, casing pipes according to an API standard and casing with plain pipe ends not meeting the API standard, should be manufactured by an established international universal metallurgical plant with large and medium volume production areas.
- All casing shall be manufactured in accordance with API and ISO as well as other international acceptable standards;
- All casing must be rigorously tested prior to delivery;
- International experience or experience in Turkmenistan in the provision of similar casing;
- All casings must meet the requirements for well construction and operation of high pressure gas fields as well as fields with high content of H2S and CO2;
- All casing must meet technical requirements of CNPC International.
Tender applicants should submit a summary of the company including information on the company's registration and annual production of casing.
Given the applicant is an agent for the sale of casing, he must provide information about the manufacturer including a document on empowerment from the manufacturer, information on the types of manufactured casings, annual volume of production and sales of casing over the past three years.
Deadline for submitting applications is within 10 days after publication of the announcement of the tender.
Address: Turkmenistan, Ashgabat, Bitarap Turkmenistan shaely 553/3
Tel.: +993 12 44-54-34
Fax: +993 12 44-5044