AZERI GAS COMPANY INCREASES GAS REFINERY BY 25 MLN CU M
Azerbaijan Gaz Emali (AGE) Joint Stock Company (JSC) refined 1,335 billion cu m of natural gas in January to June of 2005, or 125 million cu m more than 2004, the AGE told Trend.
The State Oil Company of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) supplies to AGE natural gas, which extracted from the fields of the company.
In compliance with the target the plant is refine 1,203 billion cu m of natural gas, while the real production comprised 1,335 billion cu m in this period.
The project capacity of plant, which was put into exploitation in 1961, is 6.5 billion cu m of gas and 650,000 ton gas condensate a year. The Azerbaijani government announced tender on privatization of the plant. The 87.14% of the shares was put for sale, while the rest 12.86 % - distributed among the workers of the JSC.