Azerbaijani company talks on plans to cover Georgian, Kazakh IT market
BAKU, Azerbaijan, Feb. 20
By Sadraddin Agjayev - Trend:
Ramil Mansurov, the head of iONLINE, Azerbaijani IT service provider company, spoke in a interview with Trend about the Swedish Hospitality project implemented in Azerbaijan’s hotel complexes and about the company’s plans for this and subsequent years.
- What technologies does your organization use for successful project implementation?
- As part of the Hospitality project, our company provides a full range of services by Hoist Group Ltd., and for the successful operation of the project, we provide the complexes with stable internet connection, all the necessary software services, as well as their support.
- Is this project successful in our country?
- Hospitality information technologies have been successfully applied in many hotels in our country. National hotel complexes adhere to modern standards and technologies. The local business, unfortunately, is slowly moving towards the development of high technologies, but we and our clients are working on it.
- What new types of services does your team plan to introduce as part of this project?
- We are representatives of the Hoist Group global company, which is a leading supplier of software solutions, products and services to hotels and for public screening, in Azerbaijan and provide a full range of their services as part of agreements. Our company provides only turnkey solutions provided from abroad. We can offer only some improvements in the work of these services and the quality of service.
- Which side trains the staff to control and conduct work, and how do you provide internet and TV services?
- In the Hospitality sector, staff training is provided by Hoist Group. We don’t provide our services to foreign organizations, Hoist Group partners in many countries have successfully consolidated their positions in the provision of these services. There are many technologies and opportunities. We urge to always use the latest trends in these areas. As a company providing these services, we regularly introduce innovative solutions in this area.
- Does iONLINE only work with successful organizations or is every customer important to you?
- Every client is important to us, regardless of the customer’s position in the market. The fundamental principle is that building relationship with a customer is above all, that is, networking is more important than profit.
- What countries do you cooperate with and plan to work with in the near future?
- At the moment, iONLINE company is represented only in the local market within Azerbaijan. Our services are attractive for all hotel complexes, and they are actively implemented in this industry. As part of plans for 2020, our company wants to cover the market of hotel complexes and hotels in Georgia and Kazakhstan.
- Do you provide the services as a set of solutions or it is possible to purchase some services separately? What are the main requirements?
- We are flexible in providing our services for both new customers and existing ones. We are ready to provide both a comprehensive solution, and in separate areas, such as ready-made TV solutions for hotels and conference rooms, smart systems for rooms and hotels. The main requirement is the desire to use the latest technology, increase profitability and optimize maintenance with the help of data collected in one full review, improve guest service with the help of technical solutions, financing options with the support of our offices.
iONLINE is a partner of the Hoist Group, which is a market leader in innovative high-speed internet, conference services, TV and content solutions, property management systems (PMS) and back-office software, as well as others.
Many hotel chains, flagship independent hotels and government hospitals have entrusted their IT services to the Hoist Group. Hoist Group is headquartered in Sweden and has offices in 17 countries in the EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa) region.