Oracle Corp Days held in Azerbaijan

ICT Materials 9 February 2006 19:10 (UTC +04:00)

Oracle, the biggest producer of corporative software in the world, holds Oracle Days in Azerbaijan. Business conference Oracle Applications Day and technological conference Oracle Technology Day are organized within this event under support of the Azerbaijani Presidents Administration on Thursday, Trend reports.

Program on Oracle Day in Azerbaijan includes business and technological conference. The conference was opened by Elmir Valizade, the head of the Information Resources and Technologies Center of the Presidents Administration, Trend reports. According to Valizade, organization of similar conferences has positive impact on the IT sphere of the country. According to Boris Sherbakov, the Vice-President of Oracle, the Director General of Oracle CIS, the Company, founded in 1977, has annual sales volume at $12bn and 50,000 employees in the CIS countries. The number of the partners comprises 15,000.

Andrey Drachenko, the Director of Oracle CIS on sale of business-appendixes, made presentation Information architecture as element of successful corporative strategy. According to Drachenko, 95% of IT market at the territory of the CIS countries is covered by Oracle, while the rest 5% falls to other enterprises.

Oracle is a single company, which presents all spectrum of software in the world, except operation systems, Drachenko underlined.

The technological conference will concern presentation of Oracle Fusion Middleware, the first family of integration products in this field and binding software. Besides, participants of the event will get familiar with new approach to building of IT infrastructure Oracle and new opportunities of database management system Oracle 10g Release 2.

Oracle works in three key sectors of the world IT-industry such as databases of Oracle, binding software and enterprise management system.