Baku, Azerbaijan, March 27
By Leyla Abdullayeva – Trend:
Azerbaijan’s Azerishig OJSC has announced an open tender for purchase of car parts.
All those interested to participate in the tender must send their proposals in two copies, signed and sealed in two envelopes.
The tender participation fee is 400 manats.
The tender participation fee should be transferred to: AZ83AIIB33020029441802068118
Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN): 9900069391
Bank: Kapital Bank, Ganclik Branch
Correspondent account: AZ37NABZ0135010000000000194
Swift code: AIIBAZ2X
Bidders should submit the following documents:
- a written application for participation in the tender;
- a bank check on transfer of participation fee;
- tender proposal (must be valid for 30 days from the date of opening of envelopes);
- a 2-percent bank guarantee (must be valid for 60 banking days from the date of opening of envelopes);
- a certificate on absence of tax arrears and other overdue obligations from the Ministry of Taxes of Azerbaijan;
- a copy of financial statement for the last one year of activity confirmed by tax authorities;
- a bank statement on financial condition for 2016;
- company full name, legal status, charter, country of registration, and details;
- certificates of origin and conformity with the relevant goods;
- other documents.
Bidders must submit the abovementioned documents (excluding the tender proposal and bank guarantee) until 15:00 (GMT +4), April 2018, and the tender proposal and bank guarantee in a sealed envelope until 15:00, May 7, 2018 at: A.Gayibov Str. 8, Baku, (+994 12) 440-39-93 (extension: 2233)).
Tender envelopes will be opened at 16:00 (local time) on May 8.
Plenipotentiary representatives can take part in the tender.
(1.7 AZN = 1 USD on March 27)