BAKU, Azerbaijan, Feb.25
By Natavan Rzayeva - Trend:
Uzbekistan set national goals and targets in the field of sustainable development for the period up to 2030, Trend reports via Uzbek media outlets.
A resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Uzbekistan “On additional measures to accelerate the implementation of the National goals and objectives in the field of sustainable development for the period up to 2030” was adopted.
In particular, the following objectives are set:
- Decrease the level of poverty in the country by 2030;
- Increase the targeting and efficiency of the social protection system, the quality of social services;
- Strengthen food security, improve food rations and promote sustainable agricultural development;
- Ensuring a healthy lifestyle and promoting the well-being of people of all ages;
- Ensuring universal and equitable quality education and access for all to lifelong learning;
- Availability and reasonable use of water resources and sanitation and others.
Follow the author on Twitter: @NatavanRzayeva5