Program summary: Iran IRINN TV economic news, Dec. 28
The following is a numbered list of news on latest economic developments in the Islamic Republic of Iran, as of 12:00 GMT, Dec. 28, on IRINN TV.
1. 12:03 GMT – Iranian President Hassan Rouhani has called on the officials to join efforts to bring down the unemployment rate in the country.
2. 12:03 GMT – Two mining plants have been inaugurated in Khorasan Razaavi Province.
3. 12:04 GMT – Iranian Oil Minister Bijan Namdar Zanganeh has visited Rag Sefid oil well after the oil industry workers managed to extinguish a huge fire in the field.
4. 12:06 GMT – Report on the rate of foreign currencies in the Iranian market. Euro was traded at 49,850 rials in the free market. The official rate of US dollar was 36,074 rials and it was traded at 41,884 rials in the free market.
5. 12:08 GMT – Report on the prices of gold in Iranian market. Gold coin was traded at 14,136,000 rials (about $337.5 according to the currency rate in free market). One gram of the 18-karat gold was priced at 1,315,000 rials (about $31.3).
6- 12:08 GMT – The Iranian government plans to allocate 50 trillion rials ($1.386 billion) for creating job opportunities in the country.
7. 12:09 GMT – A home appliances producer in the southwestern province of Chaharmahal and Bakhtiari Province has exported worth of $30 million of products over the first seven months of the current fiscal year (starting March 20).
9. 12:10 GMT – Report on the prices of home-made cars in Iran.
10. 12:11 GMT – Iran has exported worth of $6.6 billion of petrochemical products over the first eight months of the current year.
11. 12:13 GMT – The IMF has allocated loan to Egypt.
Source: State-owned news channel IRINN, Tehran, in Persian
For transcription and video from the news program please contact us at [email protected]