Program summary: Iran IRINN TV economic news, March. 4
The following is a numbered list of news on latest economic developments in the Islamic Republic of Iran, as of 12:00 GMT, March. 4, on IRINN TV.
1. 12:02 GMT – President Hassan Rouhani addressed the 57th annual meeting of the General Assembly of the Central Bank of Iran.
2. 12:05 GMT – Iran Chamber of Guilds has said that only domestic producers are authorized to attend the country’s spring exhibitions.
3. 12:06 GMT – The head of the tax department, Kamal Taghavinejad, has said taxes account for an eight percent share of the country’s GDP.
4. 12:07 GMT – Iranian banking system has sold 600,000 gold coins within its scheme to presale gold coins.
5. 12:08 GMT – Report on the rate of foreign currencies in the Iranian market. Euro was traded at 54,892 rials in the free market. The official rate of the USD was 37,326 rials and it was traded at 44,556 rials in the free market.
6. 12:09 GMT – Report on the rate of foreign currencies in the Iranian market. Euro was traded at 54,802 rials in the free market. The official rate of the USD was 37,326 rials and it was traded at 44,540 rials in the free market.
7. 12:09 GMT – Report on the prices of gold in the Iranian market. The gold coin was traded at 15,800,000 rials (about $354.7 according to the currency rate in the free market). One gram of the 18-karat gold was priced at 1,485,000 rials (about $33.3).
8. 12:10 GMT – The Main index of the Tehran Stock Exchange (TSE) stood at 97,354 points.
9. 12:10 GMT – Report on the prices of domestic cars.
10. 12:11 GMT – Iranian ICT Minister Mohammadjavad Azari Jahromi has noted the significance of smart cities.
11. 12:12 GMT – Tehran province annually produces 1.4 billion cubic meters of water.
Source: State-owned news channel IRINN, Tehran, in Persian
For transcription and video from the news program please contact us at [email protected]