Weekly tenders in the region (Feb.23-27)
Turkmenistan's state-run oil concern announces tender
Turkmenistan's state concern Turkmennebit (Turkmenoil) announces an international tender in the country.
The tender is for the design and construction of facilities for the processing of reservoir water.
All the interested companies are invited to:
- submit a request to participate in the tender, indicating full name, legal status, country of registration and details;
- become familiar with the tender rules and obtain tender documents by paying $1,725 for participation in the tender.
The tender proposals will be accepted until April 9, 2015.
For more information please call: (+99312) 40-39-55, 40-39-35, 40-39-21.
Address: 56, Archabil Avenue, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan.
Tender on livestock farm construction announced in Turkmenistan
The Turkmen State Food Industry Association announced a tender.
The subject of the tender is the design and construction of livestock farms for meat production, as well as growing of fodder crops.
The concerned individuals must:
- make an application to participate in the tender, by indicating a full name, a legal status, a country of registration and details;
- receive the terms of reference of the lot and a package of tender documents;
- receive an invoice worth 2,100 Turkmen manat.
The bids will be accepted until March 7, 2015
for more information: (+99312) 44-75-53, 44-75-27.
Address: 92, Archabil Avenue, State Food Industry Association, Ashgabat.
Turkmenistan Airlines announces offer inquiry
Turkmenistan Airlines State National Service intends to implement a project to introduce the information web system and announces an offer inquiry of commercial bids for rendering the services for introduction and maintenance of "Website" information system, as well as a support, call and online ticketing center at www.turkmenistanairlines.tm.
The bids are received till March 5, 2015.
Fax: +993 12 92 29 62.
Address: 326, Atamurat Niyazov prospect, Ashgabat.
Turkmen Railway Transport Ministry extends tender
Turkmenistan's Railway Transport Ministry has extended the tender for designing and construction of a container-sorting and heavy-lift site at Serhetyaka station.
All interested companies are invited to:
- submit an application for participation in the tender, indicating the bidder's full name, legal status and details, as well as attach the bidder's registration documents for participation, power of attorney and a copy of the passport of the applicant and the representative;
- get the technical specifications;
- get the package of tender documents;
- pay 575 Turkmen manats (including 75 manats of VAT) for participation in the tender.
The deadline for submitting tender bids - 15:00 (UTC/GMT +5 hours), March 23, 2015.
For more information please call: (+99312) 39-06-27, 39-06-28, 39-06-29.
Address: Ashgabat, Archabil Avenue, 162.
Turkmen oil refinery announces int'l tender
Turkmenistan's Turkmenbashi Complex of Oil Refineries announced an international tender.
The tender is for the purchase of wooden work pieces for manufacturing pallets.
To participate in the tender, it is needed:
- to submit a written application, indicating full name, legal status, country of registration, and details and contact numbers.
- to become familiar with the rules of tenders, get lot specifications and technical requirements, and obtain tender documents by paying $575 per lot.
The commercial proposals should be submitted in two sealed envelopes. The first envelope should contain the technical specifications, and the second envelope - the commercial offer with prices for the offered products.
The tender proposals will be accepted until March 13, 2015.
Form more information please call: (+993243) 2-52-66; (phone/fax: (+993243) 2-45-44, 2-22-04 - to send applications).
The proposals should be sent to the Turkmenbashi Complex of Oil Refineries, the city of Turkmenbashi, Balkan region, Turkmenistan.