Turkey is pushing hard for an immediate cease-fire amid Israel's continuous military onslaught in Gaza, Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said Anadolu Agency reported.
"Turkey will continue to raise its voice against these massacres no matter what others say," Davutoglu said at the 30th meeting of the Reform Watch Group that observes the process of Turkey's accession to the EU in the eastern province of Erzurum on Wednesday.
"We will leave no stone unturned and continue to carry out diplomatic efforts for an immediate ceasefire."
He lashed out at the EU and the international community for remaining silent on Israel in the blockaded enclave.
At least 693 people have been killed and 4300 injured in ongoing Israeli military operations, according to the Palestinian Health Ministry.
He said that even in hospitals they were struggling to treat the injured as the buildings were seriously damaged.
Since July 7, Israel has pummeled the Palestinian coastal territory with fierce air and naval bombardments with the stated aim of halting Palestinian rocket fire.
Last week, Israel stepped up its offensive to include ground operations, sending thousands of troops into the embattled Gaza Strip.
According to official Israeli figures, 31 Israelis - including 29 soldiers - have been killed since hostilities began.
Israel's "Operation Protective Edge" is the self-proclaimed Jewish state's third major offensive against the densely-populated strip - home to some 1.8 million Palestinians - within the last six years.