Baku, Azerbaijan, Oct. 11
Petrochemical and Refining Congress: Russia and CIS 2018 will gather decision-makers from oil&gas and petrochemical companies in Moscow, on November 26-27.
Following types of companies were selected:
- Vertically integrated companies (KazMunayGas, Zarubezhneft, Shell, TUPRAS and others)
- Oil and gas refineries, petrochemical companies (SvRichLTD, Antipinsky Refinery, Gazpromneft - Moscow Oil Refinery, Oil refinery Brod and others)
- EPC/licensors (SICIM, Consolidated Contractors Company, KBR, Koch-Glitsch and others)
- Design centres (Oil and Gas Research Institute RAS Institute of Petrochemical Processes named after Yu. Mamedaliyev of ANAS, UzEngineering and others)
- Governmental bodies and agencies from Russia and CIS.
Full list, containing names, positions and companies is available upon request at https://goo.gl/YxcP3f
‘Despite all industry threats and challenges, what we should fear is not changes, but stagnation. This is equally true for any region – Europe, Russia or Asia, Kristina Sabirova, the Project Director, believes. – Investments into innovations require thorough analysis of risks: companies are looking for cutting-edge technologies that will be advancing’.
PRC Russia&CIS 2018 features investments into innovations, promising digital technologies, advanced petroleum refining and other topical issues.
‘This is good for CIS countries: companies are gathering, discussing different solutions. This is rapidly changing market, you have to know what is going on very quickly. This is how company can grow and develop. This is the best way to share cases and discuss any potential partnership or cooperation’ - thinks Kanan Mirzayev, Deputy General Manager- Strategy and Business Development at Petkim Petrochemical Holding of SOCAR Turkey.
The Congress Organizer, BGS Group, is known as the organizer of closed-door congresses in Europe, including AUTOMA Congress, Petrochemical and Refining Congress Europe, Exploration and Production Offshore Congress Hub and some more.
Additional information is available at the website: https://goo.gl/ZKQsTk