...

N. Korea says it is 'ready to annihilate' S. Korea's stronghold

Other News Materials 26 November 2010 10:55 (UTC +04:00)

North Korea said Friday it is "ready to annihilate" South Korea's stronghold if its sovereignty is violated even a bit, raising already high tension after the two countries exchanged artillery barrages earlier this week,  Yonhap reported.

"We will show a firm and merciless example to whichever provoker encroaches on our dignity and sovereignty," the North's Committee for Peaceful Reunification of the Fatherland said in a statement released by the official Korean Central News Agency.

Latest

Latest