Two children dead as a result of poisoning in Azerbaijani family in the Village of Ziyadli, Samukh District of Azerbaijan. The Asgarovs family poisoned from a canned eggplant, Trend Regional Correspondent reports.
Ilgar Husseynov, the Head Physician of the Ganja Infection Hospital said that the physicians could not save the lives of the children. Elmar Gourban oghlu Asgarov, born in 1987, passed away on his way to the hospital, Esmira Gourban gizi Asgarova, born in 1985, passed away in the morning. Mother Gulzar Murvan gizi Asgarova, born in 1957, is undergoing medical treatment in the hospital.
According to the Head Physician, the botulism virus became the reason of the poisoning. The virus lives in the soil. Damaged agricultural products are being canned where it mutates, said the physician.