BAKU, Azerbaijan, June 2
The Azerbaijani government has published a list of places in which wearing a medical mask is mandatory, Trend reports citing the Azerbaijani Cabinet of Ministers on June 2.
The masks must be used in case of observing the social distance:
- in vehicles used for intercity (interdistrict) and intracity passenger transportation (bus, taxi, metro, electric train);
- in covered markets, catering facilities, retail trade facilities, and service facilities (except for cases when the masks hamper the process of rendering certain types of services at these facilities);
- in the premises of state bodies, intended for receiving and servicing of citizens;
- in premises owned by individuals and legal entities used for customer service;
- in offices and industrial premises;
- in places of worship, scientific and health care institutions, in social, cultural, and other closed facilities.