Representatives of Dolphin Leasing Arrive in Azerbaijan to Develop Constituent Instruments on Joining AzeriLeasing
Azerbaijan, Baku / Trend corr I. Khalilova / The deputy president of the International Bank of Azerbaijan (IBA), Vagif Akbarov, reported on 24 April that representatives of the British Leasing company Dolphin had arrived in Azerbaijan to develop the constituent instruments on joining the share of AzeriLeasing, which is a member of the IBA group. The documents will be submitted to the Azerbaijani Ministry of Justice for re-registration of the leasing company. Dolphin Leasing has obtained 50% of AzeriLeasing's stock. As a result the share of IBA decreased.
AzeriLeasing was established by IBA with a 90% statutory share. The remaining 10% belonged to a communication company of the IBA business Rabita.
According to Akbarov, after the joining of Dolphin Leasing, the statutory capital of AzeriLeasing is supposed to rise by $3mln, whilst the current capital makes up $800,000. The increase will be achieved in participation of establishers in compliance with their share in AzeriLeasing.