Azerbaijani Parliament Releases Expenditures of 2006 Public Budget’s Reserve Fund
Azerbaijan, Baku / Тrend corr I. Alizadeh / The reserve fund of the Azerbaijani public budget for 2006 allocated AZN 23.5mln for expenditures not provided by the public budget.
The Permanent Parliamentary Commission on Economic Policy reported on 24 May that
- AZN 3mln had been spent for prevention of the spread of Avian Influenza,
- AZN 1.2mln for consolidation of the banks of the Dulchan and Balakan Rivers,
- AZN 1.3mln for elimination of the consequences of landslides in Mingachevir Water Reservoir and Khanlar region areas,
- AZN 1.2mln for the 2nd congress of the World Azerbaijanis,
- AZN 1.2mln for new, repeated, and additional elections in 604 municipalities.